Monday, May 26, 2008

Do you lean to the Left or the Right?

Okay, in light of a conversation I had with a few ladies yesterday, I thought I'd post this quiz:
http://www.blogthings.com/areyourightorleftbrainedquiz/ so you could see which side of the brain is more dominant. =)

I thought my results were pretty funny, but really accurate!

You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained

And then here are some interesting facts...in case you didn't know:
*The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
*Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
*If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
*Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
*The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
*Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
*If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
*Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

I want to see what your percentage is, so post your results!

6 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Whew! I am 75% Left-brained and 25% Right-brained. Just reading the descriptions for the Right-brain makes me twitch. ;o)

...oh and there's a grammar error on question #15. Heehee. How much can we trust this system if there's already a flaw?????? Hahhahaha!

Noelle said...

I am 40% left brained and 60% right brained =)

Emily said...

Heh. 75% right brained... yeah, saw that one coming. Wow, Jenn and I are complete opposites! Funny :)

Colleen Moore said...

I'm half-and-half like my Stephie! =D We knew great minds think alike! lol

Debi Walter said...

I am 25% Left Brained, 75% Right Brained. Who knew? Uh....maybe my husband who only lives in the left side of his brain! :-) That's how I have 25% left brained influence - we've been together 30 years, and I think he's rubbing off on me! That's a good thing!

Anonymous said...

10% Left-Brained. Wow. I though maybe it would be more, as I tend to be quite logical - although now that I think about it, I am quite artistic as I write stories and paint/sketch.