Tuesday, July 8, 2008

God's Faithfulness

Wow, God truly has been faithful to me. Even though I'm not travelling to Wales this fall as I had hoped, God has given me such a peace about it...so much so that I am able to truly rejoice with one of my closest friends Janelle Leach, who just found out this weekend that God IS providing a way for her to go! What a BLESSING to be able to send my dear friend to a dear people across the ocean, and what a blessing to be able to truly rejoice with her, knowing that God is sovereignly hindering me from being 'sent out' this year...for purposes known only to Him, the God of the universe, Who sees all things, and through Whom all things come together. =)
Okay, I just had to post that. =)

1 comment:

Janelle Morrison said...

Steph,

I am so grateful for your humility and love- that you're able to truly REJOICE with me. The LORD has used you to help get me SO excited about this trip and all He has in store for me. I am extremely blessed by your friendship. Love you.