Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Shunning

So I decided to post on my blog about how I haven't heard from my family that's out of the country! I think it's very rude to not contact your poor, lonely daughter who's taking care of the sick, insane dog all by herself! :) I'm just kidding...well, not about the dog. But I guess he's more sick than he is insane. But I just want the fam to know that I'm praying for them...in fact, we prayed for you guys tonight...and I look forward to seeing them on Monday!
Anyway, y'all have a great night!

3 comments:

Jenn Romanski said...

ha. you're not alone! you have your sister!

and God. He's always with you. Didn't you know that silly?!? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey chick, long time not see!
I just found your blog this week - FUN!

Just wanted to say hi and I miss you!

Love ya,
~ Mandy

lawrence said...

"long time not see"?? interesting.